- Included in Our Offer
- Theft Insurance
- Fire Insurance
- Third Part Liabilities
- Personal Insurance
- CDW Insurance, excluding the deductible amount which varies by car group
- 24 Hours per day/7 days per week road assistance
- 24 Hours per day/7 days per week emergency phone assistance
- Unlimited Kilometers
- Free of charge First Additional Driver
- No charge in case of delayed arrival
- No cancellation fees, book now pay on arrival
- New safe vehicles, free of charge car upgrades in winter and low season
- Deliveries/Collections at the ports and airports from 08:00-21:00 (local time)
- Free car parking at the ports, airports and our offices
- Free car washing in our offices
- Free map
- Municipality Tax
- Immediate replacement of vehicle in case of break down or accident
Before leaving your country be sure to:
- Bring your mobile phone - you may need to make changes to your calling plan to avoid expensive roaming charges. Be sure to check with your mobile service provider to clarify.
- Take note of your country code because you may need to make an international call.
- Take note of the phone number for your personal insurance company.
- Remember to bring your passport, your identification card and your driver’s license - ensure that all are valid.
Before booking your car be sure to:
- Compare prices and check carefully for hidden extra charges. Be confident that the car hire company you choose is trustworthy and professional.
- Check terms and conditions and ensure that you are covered appropriately by insurance. Clarify what is included and what is not in every offer.
- Realize that some extra services may be provided at an additional charge/expense. If you require a child seat or booster seat be sure to tell the company your child’s age, as there may be differences in child seat policy from country to country.
Upon delivery of your car be sure to:
- Check that the car is in good condition. If there are any visible dents, scratches or any other physical damage, be sure that they are all are noted on your contract and do not forget to check that there is a spare tire inside the car. Ask the company’s representative to explain how to operate any unfamiliar features of the car.
- Exchange phone numbers with the car hire company’s representative to ensure the highest level of customer service. If needed ask the representative for directions to your destination as they will be glad to help. Please do not forget to take a road map which our company provides free of charge.
- Ask the car hire representative about the type of fuel the car requires, whether it is unleaded gasoline or diesel. To avoid extra charges please ensure that your hired car is returned with the same amount of fuel with which it was received. Be sure that the level of the fuel is written down in the contract.
- Confirm that the contract clearly states the location where you have agreed to drop off your rental car and the correct final date and time of your rental period.
- Ask the representative what you have to do in case of an accident. Be sure that you have sufficiently understood the procedure.
- Please drive with caution and remember that seatbelts save lives.
- Respect the traffic signs and obey all traffic laws to ensure your safe travels.
- Do not drink or use drugs before driving. It is highly dangerous, against the law and will result in cancellation of your insurance coverage.
- Be sure if there is a second driver that they hold a valid driver’s license and that the license number is properly written on the rental contract.
- Be sure that any children travelling with you are secured properly in the back seat(s) of the car or the child-seat and they are wearing seatbelts.
- Please operate the car you have hired responsibly.
In case of accident:
- Stay calm and do not panic.
- If anybody is injured, provide first aid and call the ambulance if needed.
- Ask the representative what to do in case of an accident. Be sure that you have clearly understood the procedure. Call the car rental company directly and inform them of your exact location.
- Call the police if needed. Be sure that you have noted the accident report correctly. Ask for an alcohol test if you feel that the driver of the other vehicle has been drinking.
- Be sure that you have obtained all the information about the other vehicle. (registration number, driver’s name, color and make, model and year of the car).